Cambridge Advanced 16 to 19 years old
We prepare learners to join leading universities every year with Cambridge International A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Listed below are the top popular Cambridge A Level subjects which we are considering to offer, depending on interest.
- Mathematics (9709)
- Mathematics Further (9231)
- Physics (9702)
- Chemistry (9701)
- English language (9093)
- English Literature (9695)
- Biology (9700)
- Information Technology (9713)
- Mandarin/Chinese (8238)
- Geography (9696)
- History (9489)
- Art and Design (9479)
- Design and Technology (9705)
- Drama (9482)
- Music (9483)
- Physical Education (9396)
- Religious Studies/Divinity (8041)
- Global Perspectives & Research (9239)
- Economics (9708)
- Sociology (9699)
- Computer Science (9618)
- Accounting (9706)
- Business (9609)
- Law (9084)
- Psychology (9990)
- French (9716)
- Other foreign languages will be accessible depending on interest and demand.
- Students choose 3-5 subjects of interest related to career orientations.
- Students develop a deep understand of subjects, as well as independent learning and constructive learning skills in preparation for university.
- Art & Design
BTEC programmes are vocational / practical / industry oriented.
- Administered by Pearson (U.K).
- BTEC is assessed internally by tutors giving assignments / coursework which needs to be done within a deadline.
- Assessments are externally audited by Pearsons International Standards Verifiers.
- They visit centres to audit standards and assessments to ensure consistency.
Qualifications are recognised in all major universities worldwide and private universities in Kenya.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
Click on the link to visit the A-Level Cambridge website to get more information.