Cambridge Advanced 16 to 19 years old
We prepare learners to join leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Listed below are the top 20 most popular Cambridge A Level subjects which we are considering to offer, depending on interest.
- Mathematics (9707)
- Chemistry (9701)
- Business ( 9606)
- Psychology (9698)
- Biology ( 9700)
- Physics (9702)
- Literature in English (9695)
- Geography ( 9696)
- Economics (9708)
- History (9389)
- Applied Information & Communication Technology (9713)
- English Language ( 9093)
- Law ( 9084)
- Sociolgy ( 9699)
- Art & Design (9704)
- Computer Science ( 9608)
- Global Perspecties & Research ( 9239)
- Business Studies ( 9707)
- Physical Education ( 9396)
- Accounting ( 9706)
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
Click on the link to visit the A-Level Cambridge website to get more information.