Clubs run every Friday 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. and are free of charge. This programme is mandatory and runs within the school hours. The students get to explore and discover their interest and potential in other areas other than academics. This term we have come up with clubs that we can enjoy doing as we adherence to Covid 19 physical distancing regulations.
We have 5 clubs running currently these are:
- Mixed Media: Mixed Media Club is a fun and active club that encourages the love of adventure, experimentation, and learning of new processes within the Arts. If you have a passion for creativity and wish to have the freedom of self-expression, then this is the perfect club for you! The club involves exploring and handling a variety of mediums and tools. We will also explore other applications of art such as photography and printmaking. Why not develop your own style of art and discover how amazing it can be working individually or in group activities. Maximum of 8 students.
- Tennis Comet Club: We are a club that plays tennis to have fun, foster friendship and sharpen coordination skills and promote healthy competition as we observe the Covid-19 regulations – competition designed around participants’ commitment and desire to learn and excel in the sport. Minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 students.
- Basketball:We are a club that plays basketball to have fun, foster friendship and sharpen coordination skills and promote healthy competition as we observe the Covid-19 regulations – competition designed around participants’ commitment and desire to learn and excel in the sport.
Minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 students.
- Soccer club: This club promises to deliver great soccer drills providing a solid foundation to build players skills. The club will be executed through simple step-by-step instructions, routines, and practice. Drills are essential in soccer. They are the groundwork of every great play; they hone existing skills and get to the heart of any problem. Challenging and exciting, with the right attitude drill scan also be a lot of fun.
- Heading the ball
- Shielding the ball from defenders
- Dribbling and juggling
- Protecting the goal
- Shooting to score
- Mastering their positions and much more
NB; Foot Work Soccer Skills will not be offering team play and contact activities due to Covid-19 restrictions. Maximum 8 students.
We have a house system currently grouped into two houses i.e. The Victors and the Warriors houses. The aim of this system is to foster a competitive spirit, leadership skills as well as team work through various events like sports galas, quiz days and, swimming galas.